Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sky Gets Sick and Crochets!

 The title is self-explanatory. Last week I fell ill with a bug that seemed to be floating around the sinuses of most of my colleagues.

So what does Sky do when she gets sick and doesn't want to get out of bed? Sky crochets.
It began with wanting use a lot of my scarp yarn to make an ottoman cover.



Then a new beanie and an ear warmer.  The following morning I woke up, still sick, and feeling worse. I went to my parent's house and got some much needed kitty snuggles.



 I spent most of my time working on squares! I have now finished 6/16, and I feel like I'm on a roll! I've gotta keep my momentum up through the snot and sinus pains!

To cap off my week, the majority of my family come over to celebrate my brother's 25th birthday. We had pizza and wings (all we were missing was beer and football) and watched The X-Files, which just so happens to be one of my favorite shows in the entire world.

Fast forward to Tuesday, today, right now. I still feel like crap but it seems to be just allergies now.

So... that was my week. How was yours?

Side Note: I forgot to mention that I'll be coming out with my very first pattern in the next week or so! Stay tuned to my twitter and instagram for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment