I was tagged by Amanda at Fig and Thistle to complete this tag. Let's see how it goes!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I don't. I probably own more books that I haven't read than those that I have.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
Mostly print, but I've read an ebook here and there.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I just pick one! However, it might take me a while to make the agonizing decision when I have so much to choose from.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest:
Firestarter by Stephen King. My mother lent me her copy once, it's still sitting on my book shelf, un-read.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR:
The Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien!
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover:
This is a very hard question, because I have chosen a lot of books just because of their cover. However, right now I would say that it's The Cuckoo's Calling by Secret J.K. Rowling
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading:
Isn't the point of having a TBR to read what's on your TBR?
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for:
Anything that John Green or J.K. Rowling ever write, also I'm looking forward to the new Harper Lee novel that I've heard some things about.
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you:
I can't really think of one...
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you:
I'm drawing a complete blank right now.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read:
My Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 graphic novel. <3
12. How many books on your GoodReads TBR shelf:
I don't have a GoodReads account. :x
As for tagging people, I don't really know a lot of people with blogs. If you're reading this, write a blog, and haven't been tagged yet, I CHOOSE YOU!