Monday, February 16, 2015

TBR Tag!

I was tagged by Amanda at Fig and Thistle to complete this tag. Let's see how it goes!

1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

I don't. I probably own more books that I haven't read than those that I have.

2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?

Mostly print, but I've read an ebook here and there.

3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?

I just pick one! However, it might take me a while to make the agonizing decision when I have so much to choose from. 

4. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest:

Firestarter by Stephen King. My mother lent me her copy once, it's still sitting on my book shelf, un-read.


5. A book you recently added to your TBR:  

The Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien!
 
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover:

This is a very hard question, because I have chosen a lot of books just because of their cover. However, right now I would say that it's The Cuckoo's Calling by Secret J.K. Rowling


7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading:

Isn't the point of having a TBR to read what's on your TBR? 

8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for:

Anything that John Green or J.K. Rowling ever write, also I'm looking forward to the new Harper Lee novel that I've heard some things about.

9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you:

I can't really think of one...

10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you:

I'm drawing a complete blank right now.

    

11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read:

My Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 graphic novel. <3


12. How many books on your GoodReads TBR shelf:

I don't have a GoodReads account. :x



As for tagging people, I don't really know a lot of people with blogs. If you're reading this, write a blog, and haven't been tagged yet, I CHOOSE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment