Logging into my twitter required me to edit my information, since I hadn't used it since sometime last year. Then I thought "Hm, maybe I could put a twitter widget under my Pinterest widget!!!"
I really like widgets okay?!
So that happened. Then I started really looking at my blog. It had some cute colors, the pictures from my Instagram and through out my posts brightened it up a bit. But it wasn't enough for me. Things seemed cramped, unevenly spaced, and mostly, my header was just so blah. This needed to be corrected.
I fixed the spacing of my left and right side bars, including the buttons and widgets within them. I changed the width of the middle column to accommodate the large pictures I like to include in my posts. After this was done, I began to consider my header. I looked at all the different fonts, and eh, nothing caught my eye. Nothing was right. I decided to create a picture header.
When I was younger I dabbled in Photoshop a little a bit, so I kind of know the tools and layers and all that jargon. However, I don't have Photoshop. Luckily the internet exists. I found a suitable in-browser editor and went to work!
With quite a bit of trial,
Along with the visual revamping, I will be making some new posts. I'm shooting for at least one post a week, with posts about projects and various things in between. I have some pattern idea's in the works, so be on the look out for those.
Remember to follow me on Instagram for more updates, friend me on Ravelry to view some of my current projects, and on Twitter just because you all love me!