Tuesday, August 05, 2014

I'M SO TERRIBLE AT BLOGGING.

Seriously I think I'm just not cut out for this. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna make a post right now because I'm bored! My poor blog is a neglected friend... sigh.

First thing to talk about: I've finished/started 3 books in the last two days. I finished City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, and Truly, Madly, Deeply by Hannah Jane. City of Heavenly Fire was the last in a series I was reading (though Cassandra Clare has many different series based on the same-ish subject matter) and I enjoyed the way they ended it. Everything was tied up in a neat little package. Truly, Madly, Deeply is something I picked up for like a dollar on my Nook app and never expected to read. The writing wasn't all that great- but I did enjoy the story.
Today I started Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I'm enjoying the writing a lot in comparison to Truly, but I am only 67 pages in, so we'll see.

Second: My class ring should be here at the end of this week and I am SO STOKED ABOUT THIS RING.

Third: I move in to my dorm in just 16 days. What?! Summer is over?! AND I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE THEN. I need to get a metric ton of clothing altered or I will have no nice clothes to wear to recitals and all of the things music majors are required to attend. I need to finish going through all of my crap and deciding what I want to bring with me and what I don't. OH, and did I mention that my best friend isn't coming back? Leaving me in a room with a girl I don't know (and am not sure that I want to know)? Sigh...

Fourth: I spent over 300 dollars on one textbook. Just one.






I'm done. /rant

I don't want it to seem like I do not want to go back to school or return to the dorms, because I definitely do. But working this summer has made it fly by, and I'm just not sure that I'm done with it yet.
I start back at the library August 18th, and I'm really really really really hoping to have my own car (Petunia) back by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment