Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I am as giddy as Nemo. Though that might have something to do with the coffee.
This morning (and every other morning this week) I will be getting up at 7ish to go to work at 7:45. My "shift" will end at 9:15, and then I will whisk myself away to class. Today my first class is Italian. I'm a little nervous. I have already gotten a good bit of notifications from Canvas with due dates for this class. We'll see how it goes. Work is fine this morning, I've gotten lots of questions, mostly just directional inquiries.

Apparently some patrons are surprised that the stapler we provide for them is attached to the table. Well duh people will walk out with it.

Pictures of my completed dorm room for your viewing pleasure.



 
Sorry for the full trash can.

No comments:

Post a Comment