Monday, May 05, 2014

Wow, I am bad at this.

I've fallen behind with my blog posts because I have been relaxing with the boyfriend! After being in school for the past 6 months (18 credit hours both semesters), I really needed some R&R.
This Saturday I went to my cousin's bachelorette party at a bowling alley and had an absolute blast! Got 500 tickets in one game - cause I'm just that good. ;) by the end of the night I had 800+ tickets and with it I was able to expand my plush tuhtle (turtle) collection. It was also great to be able to get to know the other bride's maids and spend time with my family.
I haven't done much reading other than The Yellow Wallpaper this weekend. I'm conflicted about this because it was nice to give my brain a break, but I feel bad for 'falling off the wagon', so to speak.
I will do my Pinterest post tomorrow afternoon, cause I'm still relaxin'! Tomorrow I also plan on starting my short story collection on mad scientists. I've read part off the first story, and it seems like a promising read.
Hopefully I'll also be getting into more of my planned DIY projects  so expect to be seeing something crafty soon!
See y'all tomorrow! Sorry for the short (and late) post.

No comments:

Post a Comment