Monday, May 26, 2014

Recent Pins

The past few of my Pinterest posts have been about things that I have pinned in the past. This gave me a great opportunity to review my boards and find fun things! I will be moving on to more current pins in the next few posts.




<<< I need this shirt. That's all there is to it. Maddie is the best listener. I'll be buying one of these when I get my next paycheck.



I pinned this because 1) it reminded me of my Classics Club list 2) I like old/battered books. They look like they've been loved. And 3) I love the simplicity of the Penguin covers. >>>





I'm just going to leave this here. ;) >>>




<<< This is just really neat. I would do this to my glass ware- if I owned any.














<<< And lastly I will leave you with some inspiration. Be yourself! Love your weirdness! This is something I have been struggling with for years, and I'm currently working on. When I pinned this it struck a chord with me. The world isn't going to have interesting people if all of the interesting people are self-conscious because they are odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment