Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WIP Wednesday

While I am sitting at work, pinning crochet patterns, I think to myself "Oh crap, it's Thursday!". I then proceeded to write the whole beginning of this blog post as if I had missed Wednesday and was presenting WIP Thursday! Then before I posted, I checked... just to be sure.

Lo and behold... it's Wednesday.


Crochet:
One hat, all single crochet with a small hook. Almost completed. (For me!)
3 small crocheted Christmas trees. (Christmas Present)
Granny square blanket. One and half granny squares completed. I've decided that I'm just going to make like... 12? 6x6 granny squares, all double crochet. Then connect them with a general granny square afghan pattern. (Christmas Present)

Painting:
One special wooden object. No details, cause (Christmas Present).

School:
Qui sedes ad dexteram Patris from Vivaldi's Gloria.
My algebra class.

Things I Need To Start Working On:
4 crocheted coffee mug coozie things. (Christmas Presents).
Togepi egg, part of my Halloween costume.
Other various amigurumi projects. (Christmas Presents).
More algebra.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment