Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I know, okay?!

You guys...
I know, I'm horrible at thing whole 'blogging' thing... But it's something that I want to do, so I'm sticking with it.  I've been upping my art game* (post coming soon!) and neglecting my reading game. I did not finish any of the books I checked out 4 weeks ago, other than The Yellow Wallpaper, and had to return them today. Maybe I should just reread something I know to warm my brain up... but what? Perhaps The Fault in Our Stars by John Green since the movie is coming out soon. Or Harry Potter. You can never go wrong with a old-fashioned-Harry-Potter-book-marathon! I'll be posting my Pinterest thingy-post-whatever today, so STOP ASKING. Not that anyone was...

* - bet you guys didn't know I had art game. ;)


2 comments:

  1. I've been trying for the last five months to be a better blogger. Some weeks have faired well, others, well just don't look at the dates on my post. ;)

    ReplyDelete