Sunday, August 17, 2014

5 Things I Loved About This Summer.


  1. I went to Harry Potter World. My wonderful significant other took me, and I couldn't have asked for a better vacation this year. Harry Potter has always been my go-to, hell, I have a HP shrine almost. I collect anything related to the series. I also rode my first roller coaster- The Dueling Dragons (we chose the Chinese Fireball). I had my head down the whole time for fear of losing my glasses and well, dying. It wasn't the most fun, but after thinking about it for the past few months, I would totally do it again. But the best ride was HP and the Forbidden Journey. Woo nelly!
  2. My jobs have been the bomb. My summer care job ended a few weeks ago, but tomorrow I start back at the library (yay!). They've helped me develop further into an adult, and have just made this summer a huge transitional period for me. I am not yet gold refined by fire, but I will be in a year or two.
  3. I got my licence. I know, I'm 21, blah blah blah. But I was very afraid of this for a long time. I think of all of the 'if's of a situation and driving has a lot of them. But I did it. For myself and for the people around me. I couldn't stand being stuck anymore.
  4. Shopping. I've lost a good bit of weight in the past few years, and I think I've almost replaced my whole wardrobe. I spent a TON of money this summer on clothes, but I know I'm not going to regret it when school starts and I'm not walking around in huge baggy t-shirts and jeans.
  5. Love. Awwwww loooooooove. I don't just mean Jason in this category (though I do love him a lot) but I'm also speaking of family. I got to spend a lot of time this summer with the people I love most in this world, and it was amazing. This summer flew by, partly because of my jobs, and partly because I've been having fun almost every single off moment that I have. This summer has made me very thankful for my family, friends, and Jason. 


I'm sad that this summer flew by so quickly, but I've always been one that is excited about school starting back. I would write more but I need to pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment